Things have been rather dull recently, haven't they? Nothing really new or deserving of an article. That said, there have been a bunch of random things over the past week which I thought it would be informative to go over.
- Far Cry 3 Delayed from September to December 4th
- 3DS XL is quite large and still lacks the second analog stick. What was Nintendo thinking?
- The Resistance series might be over.
- Meet the Pyro (Team Fortress 2) is here (video after the break)!
- Scrolls, from the creator of Minecraft, now has a gameplay teaser and website.
- Final Fantasy VII will receive a remake, once Square Enix creates a worthy new FF game.
- Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC is available now for free.
- Kaz Hirai retired.
- Microsoft and Motorola continue the battle, one step closer to a US 360 sales ban.
- Okami HD coming to PlayStation 3.
- Dead Space 3 needs five million "fans" to continue the series.
- Private offline servers have been set up for Diablo 3 by fans, uses your PC as the server.
- Sucker Punch is hard at work on a new game.
- Haunt, kinect required game, is available for free for a limited time in the marketplace.
Hopefully things pick up a bit this week, I love me some big news.